Browse through and read comments and feedback, posted by ex-customers, about their travels.
We had a great trip in Patagonia and want to thank you very much for making the arrangements.
Here are some comments on the specifics that might be of interest or help to you or other clients of yours:
• The Tierra del Fuego National Park tour was great, and we would like to especially commend the tour guide (Ana) of Nanotuk, who was just great.
• The Beagle Channel boat ride was very good.
• The 4-wheel drive “balcones de El Calafate” tour was very good, and so was the guide, Fabian.
• In general, the transfers between hotel and airport were good, with drivers arriving on time (particularly in Ushuaia) and, when leaving, they had boarding passes for us.
• The Torres del Paine excursion was great and we were very happy with it and the Chilean guide.
• The city tour in Buenos Aires was fine to give us a quick, general overview, and we thank you again for that. Incidentally, the Duque Hotel in Palermo was very nice (with terrific breakfasts) and helpful staff, and the neighborhood was nice, with good restaurants. We would stay there again.
Thanks again for the arrangements. On the whole, we were very happy with the trip and, if we have friends who wish the services of a travel agent for Argentina, we would certainly recommend they consult you.
The tour to Iguazu was very successful. Apart from the outstanding natural features of the falls themselves,the tour guides were friendly,efficient and informative. The transport to and from the airport was punctual and the accommodation at Jardin de Iguazu Hotel was very satisfactory.
The tour to the Iguazu Falls was amazing and very well organized. I turned in the form on the bus and gave YOU and the travel agency 01Argentina a glowing review! Going to tell my sister to use you in May!
The tour to the Iguazu Falls was amazing and very well organized. I turned in the form on the bus and gave YOU and the travel agency 01Argentina a glowing review! Going to tell my sister to use you in May! Patti USA 20/03/2012
Dear Pablo, The trip to Iguazu Falls was great. The hotel Saint George you booked for us is very good with very good service. You did a great job for us. You are a great travel agent. Wish you were living in the USA so that I coud use you more frequently.
The trip to the Iguazu Falls was just great, all well planned and the site was splendid of course
Thanks for everything
Last Saturday we returned from our almost four weeks journey in Argentina. I'm glad to inform you that the Iguazú tour passed as scheduled. The service of the local travel agency was very good as was the Saint George Hotel. After our trip to the Brazilian side of the Cataratas I booked directly from Caracol the boat trip at the Argentina side for the next day, but the next day my wife didn't feel well and she had to stay in the hotel. The next day, before we left for the airport the amount I had paid for my wife for this boat trip was refunded without any problem.
We're satisfied about your service and the service of Caracol.
We have been straight back to work and our busy lives since we returned, which is not half as much fun as we had in Argentina. We very much enjoyed our trip to Patagonia and the glaciers. The glaciers were quite spectacular and a very nice end to our trip. The tours in Bariloche were also good , although the weather was very cold, which no one is able to control.
We have the same problem in Scotland! The tour guides in both Bariloche and in El Calafate were excellent and took very good care of us. Caesar took very good care of us and ensured that we had enjoyed our trips daily and got up in the middle of the night to drive us to the bus for our airport transfer, whcih we were very grateful of. We enjoyed all of the trips and felt that they were good value for money.
We thought the service provided by you was excellent and you kept us informed of all changes in our itinerary. It was unfortunate that the airport in Bariloche was closed, but you ensured that we had alternative arrangements made on our behalf and it meant that we did not need to worry about anything. We would definitely recommend your company to future travellers and it was good to be able to relax and know that we had an organized itinerary with no concerns.
Thank you again for making this a very easy process,
Thanks for your help everything went very well and as planned in Our trip in Iguazu Falls. tours and accommodation were excellent as was the weather and the tour guides all did an excellent job best regards
Everything went according to plan. The accommodation was very good, we had a top floor room with a fantastic view and I think that it would be hard to get a better one.
Adrian, our guide, was good, funny and efficient. The following day was good too. Overall it was a truly spectacular experience that we enjoyed very much and we are very glad for booking with 01Argentina. I would not hesitate recommending your services to our family and friends. Best wishes for the future of your business Kind regards
Trip to the Iguazu falls was great and the falls were really amazing.
Thank you for your help and God bless you.
We enjoyed the trip to Iguazu falls VERY much and were very satisfied with 01Argentina as the tour operator – good guides (especially Margarita) and the chauffeurs as well.
1) It is quite important that you continue to make the trip to the Brazilian side first – if we had made the trip to the Argentinian side first I think we would have been disappointed when going to the Brazilian side
2) When our guide in Brazil (Horatio) told us that lunch was going to be at a specific place outside the national park we were sceptic at first (we have been to a few of these ‘tourist mass feeding places before) BUT the food was really, really, really good and quite cheap – that’s perhaps something you could tell your future customers…
3) Hotel Palace Orquideas is a wonderful place – I would warmly recommend that you use it again
4) The transport: the bus TO Iguazy (Via Bariloche, tutto letto) was excellent!!! The return bus to Retiro (Crucero del Norte, cama c/serv was okay, but we would have preferred a tutto letto or an ejecutivo if that in any way could fit into the schedule Best wishes